Friday, June 11, 2010

BUSY BUSY





We have been busy wrapping up the end of the school year and visiting my family in Arizona. The vacay was a much needed respite and distraction from a great deal of stress. It was wonderful to see my mom and Ron as well as my grandparents- who are looking great!
What made this trip extra special was the fact that just before the last week of school- we recieved our I-800A approval! This means we are officially approved to adopt Bennett by the US government and the process is moving along as this was one of the BIGGEST steps. Our agency sent off our documents to be authenticated at the state level just as we arrived in Tuscon and we are praying for DTC by next week!
Meanwhile, mom and I did a little shopping for Bebe and of course grandma got a few things as did mama and baba. My favorite is this little backpack I ordered with her name on it.
Bob and I are preparing for summer school which begins Monday and lasts 5 weeks-during that time we hope to hold a couple of fundraising events as well as finish painting Bennett's bedroom. We are looking forward to this summer and I am happy to have time to devote to all things adoption including filling out grant applications.
It is all in God's hands and we are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment